Friday, July 17, 2009

My future life...

...For the next month and a half! So I step on the plane tomorrow night. Yikes! The past few weeks have been very good for the most part as I've done all those last goodbyes with people, places and things in Ha Noi. Recently I've been feeling very happy to be in Viet Nam at the mom

So, my dear readers around the globe, this is roughly where I'll be for the foreseeable future. If we are in the same place at the same time, we should probably hang out!

July 18 - leave Viet Nam (tear)

July 19-24 - Akron for Re-Entry Retreat (can't wait!) + visiting Hannah's fam in Maryland (yay!)

July 25 - arrive home in Goshen!! (finally!) ...and will be there for the most part until...

2nd week-ish of Sept - go to Waterloo to start year #3 at UW (so excited about being a student again!)

I've said it before, but THANK YOU, everyone who has commented on this blog, emailed me, written me letters, visited me, skyped me and prayed for me over the past year. It has truly been a wonderful (full of wonders, though not always in the happy way) year. And now it's wonderful (in the happy way and also in the I wonder what it will be like way) that I'm coming home. I so look forward to seeing many of you very soon!

With much love and gratitude,

Rosabeth

No comments: