Monday, May 18, 2009

Blarggg!

Just a note to say, yes, I'm just alive, though my recent life has obviously not included blogging. This makes me want to say Blarggg! (see, I've even forgotten how to spell "blog") because it's been on my TO DO list for quite some time now. Someday soon, really!

In general I've been doing quite well, so please don't mistake my lack of communication for a personal crisis or anything. Hope this finds all my loyal readers (if you're still checking this site at all) well and happy and enjoying springtime wherever you may be. Hopefully soon you can add "reading a blog entry from Rosabeth!" to your list of blessings.

2 comments:

Angelik said...

So glad to have a new blog posting. I am indeed still reading your note, when you come you will have many pictures to see and possibly the video of the wedding will be there as well.
Love you loads my cousin dear.
Take care of yourself

mimi said...

Love you Rosie! It's a good thing if you're too busy to blog.